- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 lb. mostaccioli or penne pasta, cooked according to directions
- 2 cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 lb. Velveeta (cubed).
- Combine ground beef, onion, pepper and celery. Brown and drain.
- Add cooked pasta and soups. Mix well.
- Add cubed Velveeta.
- Simmer on low in large sauté pan, or Dutch oven.
- Or, cook on low about one hour in a crock-pot or until all cheese is melted.