- 1 pkg of 12 slider buns (Pepperidge Farm white)
- 7 Tbsp. butter
- One medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 lb. of deli roast beef
- 6 slices of provolone or swiss cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 c. beef broth.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Melt two tablespoons of butter on low heat, add one medium thinly sliced onion and sauté in butter until carmelized.
- Place bottom half of slider buns in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Add roast beef (about one and 1/4 slices, 1/2 slice of provolone and top with onions.
- Then add top of slider buns. Melt 3 TBSP butter, add garlic powder and spread over top of buns.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- In a saucepan add 2 c. beef broth, one tbsp. minced garlic, 1 TBSP. Worcheshire sauce and 2 TBSP. butter.
- Simmer on low until butter is melted.