- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of butter, melted.
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 16 oz. box of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, egg and butter with mixer.
- Pat into the bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and pumpkin together until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition, vanilla and butter.
- Next slowly add box of powdered sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix well.
- Spread mixture over cake batter and bake for about 40-50 minutes.
*This cake should be gooey in the center so be sure not to over bake.
**This can be served as a cake or cut into small bite size bars. Serve with fresh whipped cream.