- 1-20 oz. package of refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 3 c. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large cucumber (We used an English cucumber) cut in thin slices and halved again
- 1 jar 9.5 oz. Mezzetta Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives – or brand of your choice, drained and sliced in half (about 1 -1/2 c.)
- 1 small red onion, chopped fine
- 1-1/2 c. feta crumbled cheese
Cook tortellini according to instructions, drain and set aside. In large bowl combine tortellini and remaining ingredients.
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
We like just a light dressing, but you can double this recipe or use a bottled Greek dressing too.
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 5 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried or fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste